Giving your kids bottles that are colorful and have kid-friendly designs can encourage them to stay hydrated. However, it can be challenging to find the best water bottles for kids—ones that don’t leak into their bag or drip when they drink from it. Another challenge is finding a bottle that perfectly fits in their tiny hands. The bottle should also be durable so that it can survive a few hundred falls.
Nowadays, kids’ water bottles come in plenty of colorful and fun designs and have features such as convenient loop handles, a stainless finish, and an unbreakable outer layer. To help you choose the most suitable bottle for your little one, we have compiled a list of the top water bottles for kids.
11 Water Bottles To Buy For Kids
Well, it is quite a task to make children get into the habit of drinking enough water. But you can still try. Start by getting them a cute water bottle. Read on to check the options and pick one that you think they may like.
1. Best Leak-Free Twist Cap: Reduce water bottle set
This is a set of five cool reusable water bottles that come with a tray for easy refrigeration.
- The colorful and attractive patterns are designed to make them appealing to kids.
- The tight and leak-free twist cap makes it easy to carry around inside a bag.
- The bottles are bisphenol-A(BPA), phthalate, and lead-free and safe for children to use.
- They are light-weight and handy.
2. Best Spill-Proof Design: Contigo Gizmo flip water bottle
These spill-proof colorful water bottles with straws are cute and also easy to use. These water bottles can be your kid’s favorite companion during outdoor adventures.
- They are spill and leakproof.
- These bottles are 100% BPA-free and have a protective spout cover to keep dirt and germs at bay.
- Dishwasher-safe, these water bottles are easy to clean and maintain.
3. Best Dishwasher-Safe: Avex freeride water bottle
If your kid would want a bottle that has a cute print with an auto spout, then this is the one you may choose.
- Easy one-touch button for opening.
- The bottle also has a detachable loop to carry around.
- Being 100% BPA-free, the bottle is safe for kids.
- The bottle is dishwasher-safe and easy to maintain.
4. Best Collapsible: V&I Pro Innovation collapsible water bottle
Looks like an actual football, but it is a water bottle.
- This innovative collapsible water bottle comes in five design variants resembling a soccer ball, baseball, tennis ball, golf ball, and basketball.
- It is versatile, stylish, and easy to lug around, thanks to the side-hook.
- The bottle has one-click access, wide mouth with leakproof lid, it is compact and light-weight.
- It can store both cold and hot beverages.
- It can be safely put in refrigerators and dishwashers.
5. Best Compact And Lightweight: Leado Mermaid water bottle with a time marker
If your good boy or girl is already drinking water like a fish, this bottle will be their new favorite hydration companion.
- The cute design and reminders to drink water at different intervals is something that makes this bottle very unique.
- It is compact, light-weight, and has a portable wrist strap that makes it convenient to use.
- The wide-mouth, flip-top cap, and fast-flow spout help in drinking water with ease.
- The bottle is ergonomic and BPA-free, which makes it safe for children. It is also 100% toxin-free and odorless.
6. Best Thermos Bottle: Thermos funtainer
On days when your child would like to drink luke-warm water, this funtainer would be the best bet.
- This thermos bottle is made of durable stainless steel.
- Whether you want to store hot water or cold, it supports the temperature for 12 hours.
- It has a hygienic push button lid and a pop-up silicone straw.
- The bottle is BPA-free, and the flip-up carrying loop makes it convenient to carry.
- It is easy to disassemble for cleaning.
- Not suitable for hot water or beverages. Should be washed by hand and not be put in the dishwasher.
- You have 28 color and print variants to choose from, based on the interests of your little munchkin.
7. Best Vacuum-Insulated: Snug vacuum insulated water bottle
This is a cute bottle with a straw for ease-of-use. It is ideal for little kids.
- This vacuum-insulated bottle keeps water hot, warm, or cold for a long time. It can also store beverages other than water.
- The push lid button to open the bottle is convenient and safe at the same time. The straw pops out when you open the lid, making it easy for kids to drink.
- It comes in more than five fun colors and patterns.
- It is made of stainless steel, hence durable and long-lasting.
- The bottle is not suitable to be put in the dishwasher and requires hand washing.
8. Best Removable Straw: Nickelodeon Jojo Siwa water bottle
Cause every day is a fun day, you only got one life to party!
So just do you, be who you are!
If your child is a Siwanator (Jojo Siwa fan), they would love to own and flaunt this bottle.
- Made of Tritan and BPA free material, it is safe for children to use.
- The bottle has silicone inserts over the spout to make it watertight and leakproof.
- Drinking straw inside the bottle is removable, hence easy for cleaning. It is suitable only for top-rack dishwasher safe.
- The bottle is available in other variants based on different Nickelodeon series.
9. Best Stain-Resistant: CamelBak eddy water bottle
These bottles have a unique design and are colorful; your child would want to carry them everywhere.
- The bottle comes with a big mouth and a stem tube-like straw, for convenience. It also has a shut-off valve, hence is leak and spill-proof.
- This stain-resistant bottle is made of Tritan plastic, which is 100% free of BPA and safe for use by children.
- It is dishwasher-safe but ideally put in the top rack.
10. Best One-Handed Drinking Ease: Contigo Autoseal Water Bottle
Contigo Autoseal Water Bottle works on Autoseal technology, which is leak-proof and spill-proof. It allows you to drink water with ease and has a button that will enable you to seal and unseal the bottle.
- The bottle provides one-handed drinking ease.
- It is dishwasher-safe.
- This plastic bottle is made from BPA-free material.
- It comes with a narrow opening for convenient drinking, which can be sealed when not in use.
11. Best Portable: Fit & Fresh reusable water bottle
Cute water bottles with five vibrant variants that kids will love.
- The lid is leakproof and easy to use.
- The loop above makes it convenient to carry around.
- It is made of lightweight, durable, BPA-Free Tritan plastic, hence safe for kids.
Tips To Consider While Buying Water Bottles For Kids
- The bottle must be compact and lightweight for the child to carry and use it easily.
- It should be made of a material that is free of bisphenol-A, lead, and other toxins.
- It must be spill and leak-proof.
- Ideally, the bottle must be durable and long-lasting.
- The design and pattern should preferably be attractive and funky, so they enjoy using it.
Invest in a water bottle that kids would love to refill, reuse, and also carry around. It will teach them to become responsible for not just their overall wellness but also the health of the planet. We don’t want any more plastic now, do we?
Why Trust us?
Our experienced writers and reviewers have carried out thorough research by perusing several websites and forums to compile this list of the best water bottles for kids. We have listed the features of each product and included a detailed buying guide to help you consider essential factors before you choose the right one. These water bottles are made of high-quality materials and are safe, durable, and available in various designs to suit your child’s needs.
Whether your little ones go to school or have outdoor adventures, carrying the best water bottles for kids can encourage them to drink water and stay hydrated. These bottles come in various shapes and sizes and lovely designs and prints to suit your child’s needs and preferences. When choosing one, ensure it is leak-proof, lightweight, durable, and easy to use and carry around. Further, ensure it is made of quality materials free of BPA, phthalates, and other harmful toxins. You may also look for bottles with vacuum insulation to help retain the temperature of the water for long.